ANNOUNCEMENT REGARDING THE “NAME THE MWSS RO WATER CONSERVATION HERO CONTEST”
In response to our stakeholders’ requests:
The deadline of the submission of entries is extended until 26 JULY 2022, 5:00 PM.
The contest is NOW OPEN TO ALL RESIDENTS of municipalities or cities within the Concession Area, ages 12 years and above, regardless of affiliation.
UPDATED CONTEST MECHANICS:
1. The contest is open to ALL residents of municipalities or cities within the Concession Area, ages 12 years and above.
2. Entries should be submitted through a Google Form at https://tinyurl.com/namethemwssroherocontest . The form will require the following from the contestant:
a. full name
b. contact number
c. email address
d. scanned copy of the contestant’s government issued-ID or valid school ID (the ID must indicate the present or permanent address of the contestant within the Concession Area)
3. The entry name must be creative, and without resemblance to popular persons, dead or alive.
4. The entry name must be gender-neutral or suitable for all genders.
5. Contestants can only submit ONE entry.
6. Contestants should also explain the reason behind the name in 300 to 500 words.
7. Submission of entries is EXTENDED UNTIL 5:00 PM OF 26 JULY 2022.
The MWSS RO will not be liable for any copyright infringement issues that may arise from the submissions of the contestants.
Criteria for judging:
Creativity (as conveyed in the explanation of the name’s etymology) – 40%
Relevance to the MWSS RO’s mandate, vision, mission, and advocacies – 40%
Impact – 20%
Total – 100%
Winners will be announced on 01 August 2022 at the MWSS RO Stakeholders’ Assembly.
Prizes will be given to the participant with the winning entry, and two other runners-up. They will be contacted by the MWSS RO through their nominated contact information.
Concession Area includes the following cities and municipalities:
East Zone: Makati, Mandaluyong, Manila, Marikina City, Quezon City, San Juan City, Taguig City, Pasig City, Pateros, Angono, Antipolo City, Baras, Binangonan, Cainta, Cardona, Jalajala, Morong, Pililla, Rodriguez, San Mateo, Tanay, Taytay, and Teresa
West Zone: Caloocan City, Las Piñas City, Makati City, Manila City, Malabon City, Muntinlupa City, Navotas City, Parañaque City, Pasay City, Quezon City, Valenzuela City, Bacoor City, Cavite City, Imus City, Kawit, Noveleta, and Rosario
scan the QR code on the poster to submit your entry
For more information about the MWSS RO, visit our website at https://ro.mwss.gov.ph
Click here to view the initial announcement regarding this contest: https://www.facebook.com/MWSS.RO/posts/pfbid0v4rPjFGGTmWTqKx3XUbt8wgdoxfYdoBkAUA5QhqG8jq37ptLsVqV2VkgiqdeFsWKl
Water is not infinite; let’s do everything we can to conserve it.
Join the conversation on water conservation!
Learn more ways to #SaveH2OwithMWSSRO
Print a copy of our “Water Conservation Starts With You!” Flyer