IMPLEMENTING RULES AND REGULATIONS ON THE IMPOSITION OF FINES AND PENALTIES FOR FAILURE TO MEET THE SERVICE OBLIGATIONS UNDER THE REVISED CONCESSION AGREEMENTS
The Board of Trustees of the Metropolitan Waterworks and Sewerage System, upon the recommendation of the Regulatory Office, approved the adoption of the following new set of Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRRs):
- IRR No. 2013-1 Revised IRR on the Disconnection and Reconnection of Water Service Connections (Annex “1”);
- IRR No. 2013-2 Rate Classification and Billing Scheme of Small-Scale (Home-Based) Businesses (Annex “2”);
- IRR No. 2013-3 Rate Reclassification of Places of Worship (Annex “3”);
- IRR No. 2013-4 Revised IRR on the Billing Scheme and Rate Classification for High-Rise and and Other Multiple Dwellings (Annex “4”);
- IRR No. 2013-5 Treatment and Rate Reclassification of Domestic Customers Inside Military and Police Installations (Annex “5”);
- IRR No. 2013-6 Additional Meter and Transfer of Connection Tapping Point (Annex “6”); and
- IRR No. 2013-7 Rate Reclassification of Certain Government Institutions (Annex “7”).
These IRRs reflect the consensus reached by the Regulatory Office, Corporate Office, Manila Water Company, Inc. and Maynilad Water Services, Inc.
- IRR No. 2008-01_TemporaryDisconnection and Reconnection
- IRR No. 2008-02_ Billing Scheme and Rate Classification for High Rise and Other Multiple Dwellings
- IRR No. 2008-03_BillingScheme of Semi-Business Customers
- IRR No. 2008-04_Refund of Meter Deposit
- IRR No. 2008-05_Rate Re-Classification of Some Government Institutions
- IRR No. 2008-06_IRR on Additional Meter and Clustered Meter Charges